New VRML Map & snapshots

Andrew J. Hoag ahoag@nas.nasa.gov
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 23:31:23 -0800 (PST)

> > So there are still some tunnels in RIPE that don't have the corresponding
> > return tunnel. DIGITAL-CA seems have a lot on its list, but is not
> > in anyone's list.
>
> I list what I've configured, and I configure what's been requested. Is
> there some other procedure that other people follow?

I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to single you out. It probably would have been
better to list the other parties who hadn't updated their entries, rather
than the person who did. :-)

Unfortunately, there isn't really a "procedure" to any of this and
frequently people don't remember to update the database entry as they add
tunnels, and that's what I am trying to point out. As accurate information
as we can get will be helpful in a couple of weeks when we try and figure
out what, if any, actions are neccessary to grow the 6bone.

Thanks for the update!