6bone map change and COLORFUL ADDITIONS :-)

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:56:53 -0800

6bone diagram version 35:

Many changes - may miss a few on the list below

	remove extraneous KAIST - CISCO link

	add TU-Berlin/DE and DETERBERKOM/DE and respective links

	add DIGITAL-AU/AU with a link to DIGITAL-CA/US

	add WILLAMETTE/US with a link to WWU/US

	add new link from SUMITOMO/JP to BAY/US

	add new links from DIGITAL-CA/US to DETERBERKOM/DE, WIDE/JP & BAY/US

Apologies if I screwed something up...just let me know.

ALSO - NOT TO START A WAR, A COLORFUL CHANGE

I've colorized the nodes, and made a first attempt at identifying transit
nodes to eventually help in routing, planning, redoing the map, etc.

If I've offended your site, my apologies...just let me know.

If I was wrong in doing this, I'll change/remove or whatever is appropriate.

Comments to the mailer, please :-)

Thanks,

Bob