cisco tunnel endpoint change

Ran Atkinson rja@cisco.com
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:30:33 PST

Because cisco's Engineering Computing Services group is rearranging
the configuration of our experimental subnets, the tunnel endpoint
for 6bone-router.cisco.com will be changing to 192.31.7.104 sometime
this evening (US Pacific Standard Time; perhaps 8-10 hours from
the time I write this).

I apologise for the relatively short notice, but ECS did not give me
lots of notice and I'm about to leave town on business travel.

Folks with tunnels to 6bone-router.cisco.com should please rehome
the cisco end of the tunnel accordingly at your convenience.

I apologise to the rest of the 6bone for any temporary disruptions
that this change might cause.

Regards,

Ran
rja@cisco.com