6bone Tshirt ordering

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 12:01:32 -0800

I have been asked several times about when to order, how to pay, etc.

Many of you have already sent me size and qty (and sometimes mailing
address) information.  Early next week I will compile these orders into a
list to play back so people know they have an order on record, and I will
give a few days to adjust the orders.

Meanwhile, those of you who have not sent an order yet should do so now.
Just let me know qty and size and where to mail them if you won't be in San
Jose to pick them up.

I will only be able to take cash or checks (NO credit cards).  I still
expect the price to be $10 or less per Tshirt.

Thanks,

Bob