IPv6 on ATM

Markus Jork jork@kar.dec.com
Fri, 08 Nov 96 10:28:17 +0100

Funny how everybody remembers the outcome of the last ION session in
a different way. My memory corresponds with what Jim said. (And I
attended the session until the end, unlike other participants in this
discussion.)

I must admit I am guilty of not having checked the meeting minutes so
far. They necessarily can be only rough. But the sentence "There was
agreement that a merged draft will be produced from the three
proposals..." is not correct. The consensus was to merge the Armitage
and Schulter/Jork/Harter proposals (which is also what Dimitry remembers).
And my understanding is that that would be the basis for further work in
the ION group.

Markus