Welcome to the 6bone mailing list

Mike Carlton carlton@isi.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 96 16:45:39 PST

The 6bone mailing list is now up and running; you have already been
added to it.  Currently the list is open, i.e. anyone may join;
however only people on the list may send mail to the list.

To send mail to the list, send it to <6bone@isi.edu>.

If you experience any problems with the list, please let me know and
I'll make sure they get resolved.  I apologize for the delay in
getting this up; I think we have the kinks worked out now.