6bone logo contest delayed

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 11:58:02 -0700

I must beg forbearance from Patrick Bernier and Michael Clay, who both
submitted nice 6bone logos, but I have been too busy to get to the contest
conclusion in time for the Montreal IETF.

Also, I would prefer to have a few more logos, and more importantly, be
able to use this to get a little more attention for the 6bone project.

So, at the moment, I would propose delaying this till the December IETF
meeting (San Jose I think).  Maybe we will be a little further along with
the 6bone and can advertize by having our own logo'd t-shirt available!

Bob