a 6bone BOF in Montreal

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 07:15:59 -0700

Gentle folks,

Given that I am not able to get the IETF secretariat to assign any BOF
space (they say there is no more!), I think we are left with being an
informal meeting for this IETF.

The principal suggestion has been an evening meeting, Tuesday or Thursday,
possibly over dinner.

May I make another suggestion.  I don't think we need a particularly long
meeting, so why not have it during the Tuesday lunch break from 1130 to
1300, right after the IPng WG meeting using the same room.  This way
everyone interested is there already, and we just keep the room till folk
show up for the 1300 meeting.

Then if we agree we need more discussion time, we can agree to an evening
meeting, say that evening (Tues) if there really is no social, or on
Thursday after the plenary.

Bob