RIPng

Masaki Hirabaru masaki@merit.edu
Mon, 23 Dec 1996 15:45:38 -0500

Thomas,

One of RIPng implementations which runs on Linux, INRIA FreeBSD,
and Solaris IPv6 is available at

    ftp://ftp.merit.edu/net-research/mrt/mrt-1.3.3A.tar.gz.

Information page is also available at

    http://compute.merit.edu/mrt/.

Currently, it can communicates with other router-based RIPng
implementations over configured tunnels only when it runs on
Linux IPv6.

I know GateD team here is also trying to incorporate another
gated-based RIPng implementation contributed.

Masaki