Tunnel request

Peter Curran pcurran@ticl.co.uk
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 22:29:41 -0000

Dear All

We are looking for a tunnel please.  We are located in the UK, 'bout 2 hops
from LINX and 3 from
MAE East.  IPv4 address is 193.32.1.66 our IPv6 prefix is
5f15:200:c120:100/64.

At the same time, could somebody tell me the name/pass for the RIPE
database site so I can craft an entry.

We are a Consultancy Company, based in the UK (but we work in US also).  We
provide tech support for ISPs, develop training courses and do a lot of
work on security.  We want to move some of our security tools and products
to IPv6 to try and get some experience of the new environment before we
gaet asked any questions about it :-).  We also want to play with the PPP
stuff, and probably develop a training course on migration issues.

Look forward to joining you all.

Cheers

Peter Curran
The Internet Connection Ltd