new 6bone map - last 6bone map change?!

Bob Fink LBNL RLFink@lbl.gov
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 08:51:22 -0800

6bone drawing 43:

	new site NWNET/US with tunnel to DIGITAL-CA/US

	new site CRS4/IT with tunnel to POLITO/IT

Welcome to new sites NWNET and CRS4!

Some comments:

NWNET/US is a regional ISP and is possibly our first commercial ISP to hook
to the 6bone (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Second, I think these last two entries represent the limits of the current
style of drawing to document what we are doing on the 6bone.  One of our
agenda items for the 6bone BOF is to discuss this.

So...I will not be adding more to this drawing, at least in its current
style. If we can reach consensus in San Jose on what is the best approach I
will happily take up a drawing tool yet again.

Note that this drawing has served us well during startup of the 6bone, but
has survived precisely one IETF meeting cycle!  Sign of the times!

See you in San Jose!

Bob