6BONE web site

bound@zk3.dec.com bound@zk3.dec.com
Fri, 12 Apr 96 21:09:51 -0400

Bob,

>If still no volunteers, I'll host a 6BONE web site.

This would be really great.

>If you want me to do this, do you (or anyone else) have an idea of what you
>want on it to start?

I think the charter and a note we are adding to our list now.  And how
to join the mail list.  I would have a pointer to the IPng WWW
implementation page as that is the starting point for tunnels anyway.

THen possibly our to-do list we made up initially?

Do others have ideas for Bob?

p.s. Mike are you ready to start taking subscribers?  We can use the
charter as the announcement message when they subscribe?

thanks
/jim